Enramycin premix 8% powder
Strong antibacterial effect primarily against Gram-positive bacteria (e.g. Clostridium perfringens), which causes necrotic enteritis and growth depression in poultry.
Each kg of EffigutTM contains 80 g of Enramycin HCL
- Improves flock intestinal health, resulting in better feed efficiency
- Improves growth performance at very low inclusion levels
- Improves weight gain and feed conversion
- Reduces wet droppings in poultry
- No cross resistance between Enramycin HCl and other available antibiotics
- No detectable residues in tissues
- No side effect
Dosage & Administration
- Starter and pre-starter feed: 63 to 125 g/ton of feed
- Finisher: 38 to 125 g/ton of feed
Layers and Breeders: 63 to 125 g/ton of feed Or, as directed by the Veterinary Practitioner
Avoid use in laying hens.
Packaging & Storage
Store in cool and dry place at room temperature.